Saturday and Sunday
November 18 + 19 2017
Wine tastings at its source, the vineyard and winery.
Great food, entertainment and a fun weekend.
FIVE outstanding boutique wineries come together each year to entice your taste buds over the Budburst weekend.
As well as Rowanston’s prize winning Riesling, spicy Shiraz and Sparkling Blanc de noir you will be able to taste a wide range of wines including, Chardonnay, Pinot, Sauvignon blanc, Viognier, Gewurztraminer and Shiraz. At Rowanston on the Track there are three acres of large trees and garden which make for a perfect setting for sipping wine and enjoying the welcoming friendly atmosphere of a day in the country.
Rowanston has shelter in farm shedding if the weather requires it.
A wholesome lunch (including home made cakes) created by the famous Meat Room using local produce will be available all day.
Pre-buy your Weekend passes at www.budburst.com
Where else can you find us
REGIONAL FARMERS MARKETS
- Every Saturday 8 am – 1 pm you can find us at a local farmers Market.
- First Saturday of the Month – Woodend Farmers Market
- Second Saturday of the Month – Kyneton Farmers Market
- Third Saturday of the Month – Riddells Creek Farmers Market
- Fourth Saturday of the Month – Lancefield Farmers Market
TARADALE MINERAL SPRINGS FESTIVAL
Mineral Springs Reserve, Taradale
- Start: Sun 12th March 10 a.m. | End: Sun 12th March 4 p.m.
- Come and find us at the Taradale Mineral Springs Festival.
- Lots of great local food, produce and handmade goodies and plenty of entertainment – the perfect family day out!
OPERA AT MIA MIA
- Saturday 17th of March.
- As well as a wonderful night of Opera in the very special Mia Mia Hall you can enjoy Rowanston on the Track Wines.
- Check out where to book at Trybooking.com .
I had a blast performing with the sun setting off in the distance – my favourite location so far!LachieEssential Theatre
Our heartfelt thanks for a fabulous experience and hope to one day re-visit.The Boomerang Man
Excellent environment. Excellent hosts. Excellent Wine!!!Pam, Tony and Leo